Teacher of Design Technology (product design and graphic products) needed in St Neots.
Teach Agency is seeking a part-time Teacher of Design Technology, able to teach Product Design and Graphic Products for a school in St Neots. This is a full-time teaching position starting after half-term and running through to the end of term.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent teaching status.
- Experience of Teaching DT (product design and graphic products) to KS3 and KS4.
- Good classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- Complete work history with no unexplained gaps in employment.
- 2 satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time teaching role with planning, preparation and marking responsibilities within a GOOD school in St Neots. The position runs to the end of term with the potential to extend into the following term.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then APPLY now. For more information about this or any other role then contact Ross at Teach Agency on 01223 654299.
|Job Category||Design technology|