Law Teacher Wanted for Oversubscribed School in Bedford.
Teach Agency are working with a GOOD Secondary Academy in the Bedford area to recruit a Law Teacher for an ongoing full-time teaching role. Working 5 days a week and teaching Law up to KS5, this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-managed and oversubscribed school in the area. The school was rated GOOD with OUTSTANDING Behaviour and safety of pupils.
– Recognised Teaching qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of teaching Law up to KS5.
– Current experience of working in a UK school.
– Good classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning experience.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare and mark.
This is a five day a week role starting in October and continuing until at least the end of the year. There is the potential for this role to become ongoing long-term or permanent for the right teacher.
– Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our own clearance procedures.
– 2 satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then please APPLY now. For more information or an informal discussion please contact Emma at Teach Agency.