Teach Agency is working with a school in the Huntingdon area to recruit a part-time Religious Studies Teacher. This is a three day a week role, covering long-term sickness and you will be joining a vibrant and supportive department within a GOOD school in the area.Applications are welcome from NQTs, as well as from experienced Teachers. You’ll be teaching KS3 and KS4, delivering engaging lessons that will promote thought and tolerance across the school. This role is running to the end of term initially, however as this is covering long-term sickness there is the possibility the role could be extended.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Religious Education to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please APPLY now. For more information about this and other roles in the area, contact Ross at Teach Agency.