Teach Agency are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to add to their successful pool of supply staff to start ASAP within primary schools in and around the Peterborough area.
We are looking for proactive Teaching Assistants who will be engaging and flexible team players, supporting children within the classroom under the instruction of the class teacher.
- Supporting classes alongside the Class Teacher of up to 30 children.
- Supporting a child on a 1:1 basis where required.
To be successful as a Teaching Assistant you must be:
- A passionate and flexible practitioner.
- Dedicated in nurturing the best outcomes for the pupils.
- Ideally be experienced as a Level 2 TA.
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Have a Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
We will also consider applicants from a care background for this role. So. if you are looking to kick-start a career as a Teaching Assistant, or you’re an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply by forwarding your C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.