We are urgently recruiting for a teaching assistant to start immediately at a St Neots based primary school.
The schools prides itself for it’s forward thinking environment where it’s pupils thrive and prosper to their best abilities with highly committed and motivated staff.
This role requires the individual to
- Support students with varying specific learning needs within the classroom under the direction of the teacher.
- Assist with classroom management and supervision of students to maintain and orderly and supportive environment.
- Provide 1:1 support in and out of the classroom for pupils that require additional education and emotional support.
The ideal candidate will have
- A recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience of working within a school
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
To apply please contact Sumita at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||Teaching assistant|