We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in our client’s supportive Primary school located in Bedfordshire. The School is popular and at which pupils thrive and work together as part of a very inclusive and collaborative community.
The post will involve supporting children’s learning and ensuring a vibrant, well-resourced learning environment. The appointed Teaching Assistant will be working alongside a Year Teacher and other colleagues. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and ideally have experience of different key stages.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations for all children and can work collaboratively to provide high-quality care.
- Can ensure the smooth day to day running of classes by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of the School.
- Can use their knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities to keep pupils engaged.
- Build relationships with children and communicate well with their parents and carers.
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications/experience: Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or relevant transferable skills and life experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum would be desirable.
- To have the confidence to plan and deliver intervention groups for differing abilities.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
If this sounds of interest to you and you feel you have the necessary skills of a Teaching Assistant, please apply by forwarding your current CV to us.