Teach Agency are currently working in partnership with various primary schools in and around Milton Keynes who require teaching assistants for supply work on a day-to-day and long-term basis.
Supply work is ideal for those looking to widen and improve their teaching experience by working in a wide variety of primary schools in your local area.
Benefits of working with Teach Agency:
- Regular work in and around Milton Keynes.
- Flexibility, we work around your personal commitments.
- A professional and friendly service, 24/7 support when you need it.
- Broadening your teaching experience in a wide variety of schools.
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A can-do attitude with a productive approach to teaching, helping children to achieve their full potential.
- The ability to build quickly build positive relationships with staff and students.
- Experience working in a UK primary school classroom.
- Strong knowledge of early years, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum.
- Good classroom management skills.
If you feel that your skills meet the necessary requirements we require of a Teaching Assistant then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.