Teach Agency are looking for teaching assistants to work across primary, secondary and SEN schools in Bedford. The role requires that you have relevant experience working with children and are willing to work closely with teachers to support the needs of the children.
This role is for teaching assistants who are looking for day-to-day and long-term work in Bedford and surrounding areas. There is a wide variety of work available so you will be kept busy. At Teach Agency we work around your personal circumstances, you’ll have the flexibility to choose your working days, the length and type of work.
Essential for this role:
- Experience working with children
- Able to follow direction and support the classroom teacher
- Ability to create a positive and safe learning environment for children
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Benefits of this role:
- Local bookings
- Flexible working days
- Long term work available
- Temporary and permanent positions available
- Competitive pay
- “Recommend a friend” scheme, for any referrals that you make to Teach Agency
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Scott at Teach Agency.