We are urgently recruiting for a number of supply teaching assistants to start immediately at primary schools based within the Cambridgeshire region.
We have teaching assistant roles which range from daily, short term and longer term supply work based on school’s ever changing staffing needs.
This role requires the individual to
- Support students with varying specific learning needs within the classroom under the direction of the teacher.
- Assist with classroom management and supervision of students to maintain and orderly and supportive environment.
- Provide 1:1 support in and out of the classroom for pupils that require additional education and emotional support.
The ideal candidate will have
- A recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification.
- Experience of working within a school.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Be flexible.
These roles would suit experienced teaching assistants looking for flexible work or those that are keen to gain experience to develop a career within education.
If you are a passionate teaching assistant who can motivate young people thrive and prosper, then please contact us.
|Job Category||Teaching assistant|