Are you are a qualified or unqualified through experience Teaching Assistant looking for a flexible role to fit around your other commitments?
Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint suitably qualified Teaching Assistants within the St Neots area. We have a number of client schools that are experiencing a shortage of such staff due to absences within the school.
The role of a Teaching Assistant can be extremely varied depending on the nature of the requirement. You should therefore be adaptable & flexible in your approach.
The role of a Teaching Assistant could do any of the following:
- Provide 1-1 support to a student with additional needs.
- Provide support to a small group of students.
- Work alongside the main class teacher to provide support to the whole class as needed.
- Work in an SEN department to support several students.
As a Teaching Assistant with us, you can expect to gain a huge amount of experience in different aspects of the education sector. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience in both Primary & Secondary Schools across the Cambridgeshire area.
- Hold TA qualification or have experience working with young people.
- Experience working with SEND students is desirable.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding and commitment to Safeguarding.
- You must either have an Enhanced DBS or be willing to process a new one as this is an essential requirement.
At Teach Agency we are committed to listen your needs of where you prefer to be placed whether it be in Primary or Secondary work. We are happy to provide work based on your availability and can assist you with gaining valuable experience that you wish to acquire.
If you feel this position is or interest or wish to find out about other teaching roles available currently please get in touch to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant