Are you looking for a rewarding career in recruitment but are wary of joining a large “target” driven organisation who isn’t invested in your development?
Perhaps a role that not only rewards you financially, but allows you to truly make a difference to peoples careers?
Teach Agency have an exciting opportunity for a trainee Education Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly, dedicated team at our modern Wyboston lakes office.
What makes us refreshingly different?
- Unique office culture
- Supportive team
- Competitive starting salary 18-22k
- Excellent commission structure – OTE 40k
- Modern location – Bar, Hotel, Gym, Golf, Spa, restaurants
- 33 days Holiday including bank holidays – Plus your birthday off!
- Fantastic training and development programme with dedicated mentor
What are the requirements?
- Degree level qualification / and or sales experience
- Bags of resilience and determination
- An interest in sales / recruitment
- A drive to succeed
What will I be doing as an Education Consultant?
- Office based but arranging meetings with schools
- Registering teachers , teaching assistants and cover supervisors
- Developing a good understanding of the education industry
- 360 degree role – sourcing candidates, registering, interviews, developing new relationships with schools, negotiation of fees and terms of business.
Being an education recruitment consultant is an extremely fast paced and rewarding job. If you feel you are the right person for this position please get in touch.
|Job Category||Recruitment consultant|