Teach Agency are looking to appoint a passionate and inspiring Year 3 Teacher for a client’s Ofsted “GOOD’ rated Primary School on a permanent basis. This is a full time position and is to commence immediately after October half term.
We are looking for an experienced Year 3 Primary Teacher who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS2.
- Shares the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Provides an empowering and inspiring learning environment.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- Has a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
How to apply
If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual looking to make a positive impact on young people’s lives we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.