Teach Agency are looking to appoint a Year 4 Primary School Teacher for a Peterborough based school. The role is to start after Easter and is for the duration of this academic year.
Our client prides themselves on adopting a positive attitude towards learning and where they teach their pupils to work well with others and to aim to succeed in all that they do.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum for KS2.
- .Is able to deliver lessons which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest.
- Is able to maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures and can encourage good behaviour generally..
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
Teach Agency is committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidate are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including reference checks from former educational employers and the Disclosure Barring Checks.
This job is suitable for both Early Career Teachers and those with experience. If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual we would love to hear from you.