Teach Agency are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local values driven middle school based in a developing town in Bedfordshire. The School are proud to have a dedicated and passionate management team along with some excellent teaching practitioners that give their 100% to the children of the School enabling them to prosper and thrive to the best of their abilities.
This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a Year 6 class. The start date will be to start as soon as possible on a temporary on going basis with the potential of becoming a permanent position at a later date.
The successful Year 6 Teacher will be working in a mixed class of around 30 pupils, all with a wide range of ability levels so good classroom management skills are a must. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS2.
To be successful you must:
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Be creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum for KS2.
- Provide an empowering and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Share the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Work well within a team and be able to establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
If you are interested in the above position and you have the necessary skills outlined. or would like to enquire about any other teaching opportunities we currently have to offer then we would love to hear from you.
At Teach Agency we take our responsibilities extremely seriously and we are totally committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare in children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.
All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update