A 4 -11 primary school located in the centre of Bedford are seeking a fully qualified teacher to teach a wonderful year 3 class. The school is moderately sized with a total of 15 classes ranging from Early Years to KS2.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching to the KS2 national curriculum. You’ll be able to create a rich and engaging learning environment that inspires children’s curiosity and development.
You will be joining a committed and hardworking team who are persistent in their drive to make a genuine difference to lifelong learners.
- Relevant teaching qualifications, QTS or PCGE
- Have at least 1 years teaching to the national curriculum (KS1 and/or KS2)
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Ability to encourage and nurture children’s learning, giving them every chance to achieve their full potential
- You’ll be a consistently ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then click APPLY now. For more information or an informal chat please contact Leah at Teach Agency.